Host your project in a living piece of Berlin’s tech history
Need space for a meeting, a small workshop or just a few calls? You can book our meeting room at co.up, a community space with a purpose in the heart of Kreuzberg.
Host your event in a living piece of Berlin's tech history
co.up's story goes back to the early days of Berlin's tech scene, when it was one of the first coworking spaces forging a new way to work by bridging the gap between professionals from the creative and tech worlds; today it's also a community space that continues a tradition of supporting and serving underrepresented communities in tech. Our meeting room seats 10 people and is available for external bookings, which helps us to continue our mission to make the tech industry more representative. Contact email@example.com to check our availability!
What we offer:
A meeting room with a wall-mounted whiteboard & flipchart (seats up to 10 people).
- Full use of kitchen including a coffee maker, microwave, water heater, and dishwasher.
- High-speed internet.
- Choose from a wide selection of 2€ drinks, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beers, mate soda, cola, fruit sodas, and water.
- All-gender restrooms (note: unfortunately these are not wheelchair-accessible. The nearest ones that are can be found at neighboring Mittelpunkt Bibliothek, Möbel Olfe and Südblock).
- Convenient elevator access.
- Outside catering is welcome.
- 14€/hour (excl. VAT/MwSt)
- 70€/day (excl. VAT/MwSt)
We also offer coworking!
For specific requests please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
* Photos of the space are licensed under Creative Commons.