Host your event in a living piece of Berlin’s tech history
Need a space for your next workshop, offsite, or team event? You can book your next event at co.up, a community space with a purpose in the heart of Kreuzberg.
Host your event in a living piece of Berlin's tech history
co.up's story goes back to the early days of Berlin's tech scene, when it was one of the first coworking spaces forging a new way to work by bridging the gap between professionals from the creative and tech worlds; today it's also a community space that continues a tradition of supporting and serving underrepresented communities in tech. Booking your event at co.up not only gets you access to the space itself but allows us to continue our mission to make the tech industry more representative. Host your next standout event at co.up – contact email@example.com to check our availability!
What we offer:
- Use of our 155sqm lounge area (up to 40 people seated / up to 100 people standing)*, featuring a speaker system, projector with HDMI/VGA, hands-free mic, office chairs, benches, tables, two couches, and other items on request. * Please note that due to the current public health situation, maximum occupancy for the space is 50 people. Our Hygiene and Safety Guidelines apply.
- Full use of kitchen including a coffee maker, microwave, water heater, and dishwasher.
- A meeting room with a wall-mounted whiteboard (seats up to 8 people). (The meeting room is currently unavailable for events.)
- Choose from a wide selection of 2€ drinks, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beers, mate soda, cola, fruit sodas, and water.
- All-gender restrooms (note: unfortunately these are not wheelchair-accessible. The nearest ones that are can be found at neighboring Mittelpunkt Bibliothek, Möbel Olfe and Südblock).
- Convenient elevator access.
- Outside catering is welcome.
- 200€/day (excl. VAT/MwSt)
For specific requests please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
* Photos of the space are licensed under Creative Commons.