Office in Kreuzberg for rent starting March 2020
Are you searching for an office that is well-connected and offers a furnished, ready-to-go space in one of Berlin’s historic industrial buildings? We have a new opening and would love to have you in our space.
Your office in the heart of Kreuzberg
Our current tenants are moving out and the office will be available starting on March 1st, 2020. We’re sad to see them go, but excited to see who will move in next.
About the space: You’ll find the office on the third floor of a classic Berlin factory building located directly next to Kottbusser Tor. The office is located in co.up, a community space that provides affordable event and workshop areas.
Work next door to startups and companies reshaping the tech industry; in the evenings, the communal space hosts some of Berlin’s most popular tech and creative meetups. Our ideal tenants will enjoy the benefits of working inside a tech community space and can commit to supporting our values and the Code of Conduct.
- Available from March 1st, 2020
- EUR 1800 / month (excl. tax)
- Main office room: 42sqm, own lockable door, desks for ca. 7 people available
- Meeting room for ca. 5 people (usage not exclusive, availability might overlap with community events)
- Large event & workshop space (usage not exclusive, availability might overlap with community events)
- Shared kitchen and bathrooms
- 100 Mbit Internet and Wifi included
- Weekly Cleaning included
- Bike parking available in backyard
- Car parking available upon request (cost not included)
For more information, please contact email@example.com. We’d be happy to answer your questions.