Pricing and Availability
We currently have free desks available.
New to coworking? You’re more than welcome to come by for a tour and a free trial day! Work days between 10:00 & 14:00 are the best time to catch our community manager, Aleks. You’re welcome to drop by during that time span, but it’s best to let us know when you’d like to visit so we can make sure someone is here to show you around.
To help close the gender/race gap in IT, we’d like to support people in underrepresented groups in tech by offering a number of discounted memberships for women, B_POC, queer/trans people, & people affected by classism. Please send an email to aleks[at]co-up.de to arrange a time to come by to look at the space & talk about the details.
We aim to create an inclusive space & take our code of conduct seriously, which we expect our coworkers & visitors to do as well.
What you get as a coworker:
- a place to work with professional infrastructure
- a strong network of people (mostly programmers and designers) who can help you and may cooperate with you on projects
- a 50 MBit DSL + failover line, 802.11n and b+g Wifi, 10Mbit upload
- free printing (within reason) and scanning over wifi, b/w laser printer/fax machine
- several computer displays that can be used by everyone on a first-come-first-served basis
- a lounge with sofas to relax in
- free meeting room use (with projector)
- a fridge full of cold drinks: Club Mate, cola, uncaffeinated soft drinks, bottled water, beer
- numerous user group events, where you can find like-minded people and learn about what’s hot
We offer lockers, keys to the space for 24/7 access, as well as the possibility of registering your business address and using the mailbox at an additional charge. We only have a limited number of lockers & sets of keys, so please ask before adding these to your membership.
With our expansion, both spaces combined are ~300sqm of coworking, with a lounge, three coworking offices with desks, and two meeting rooms. Altogether, we have space for about 30 coworkers.
We have a few options for room rentals. Please get in touch via email@example.com for more information about availability.
|Meeting room||Office room||Entire 5th floor space||Entire 3rd floor space|
|<= 6 ppl||<= 15 ppl. for workshops,
<= 50 ppl. for presentations
|<= 30 ppl. for workshops||<= 40 ppl. for workshops,
70-100 ppl. for presentations
|15 sqm||60 sqm||180 sqm, 3 rooms: 2 offices, 1 lounge||155 sqm, 1 large room + kitchen/meeting room|
|€150/day*, €20/h*||€300/day*, 50€/h*||€800/day*||€500/day*, 100€/h*|
|w/ projector||only on weekends or after 19:00 on weekdays||only on weekends or after 19:00 on weekdays||w/ projector, speakers/mic;
please contact for availability
Visitors can help themselves to the bottled drinks in our fridge for €2 each. Selling drinks helps us continue to be able to give use of the space for free to many community initiatives, knowledge-sharing workshops, & user groups. Thank you kindly for your support!