Pricing and Availability
We are currently in the process of phasing out the coworking space, so until the end of November 2017, we’re offering day passes, but no monthly memberships. You can sign up for a day pass plan here. Please get in touch via email@example.com to arrange a time (ideally between 10:00 & 14:00) to come by for a tour & some help getting set up!
We aim to create an inclusive space & take our code of conduct seriously, which we expect our coworkers & visitors to do as well.
What you get as a coworker:
- a place to work with professional infrastructure
- a strong network of people (mostly programmers and designers) who can help you and may cooperate with you on projects
- a 50 MBit DSL + failover line, 802.11n and b+g Wifi, 10Mbit upload
- free printing (within reason) and scanning over wifi, b/w laser printer/fax machine
- several computer displays that can be used by everyone on a first-come-first-served basis
- a lounge with sofas to relax in
- free meeting room use (with projector)
- a fridge full of cold drinks: Club Mate, cola, uncaffeinated soft drinks, bottled water, beer
- numerous user group events, where you can find like-minded people and learn about what’s hot
Visitors can help themselves to the bottled drinks in our fridge for €2 each. Selling drinks helps us continue to be able to give use of the space for free to many community initiatives, knowledge-sharing workshops, & user groups. Thank you kindly for your support!